Service Releases fix bugs, improve stability, and add SDK features for programmers. We will release Service Release Candidates frequently so you can give feedback. You must have a valid license for Rhino in order to get Service Release Candidate builds. BETA releases will not update to release candidates.
To subscribe to Service Release Candidates, follow the platform-specific instructions below.
Rhino for Windows
- Start Rhino
- From the Tools menu, click Options
- In the Options dialog box, click Updates and Statistics
- From the Update Frequency drop-down box, select Service Release Candidate
- Click OK
Rhino for Mac
- Launch Rhino for Mac.
- Navigate to Rhinoceros > Preferences > General
- In the Updates section, from the Update Frequency drop-down box, select Service Release Candidate
- Click Check Now
Please report any problems with Rhino in this forum.