Rhino 6 SR6 Release Candidate 1 (6.6.18149) is now available.
To get it, subscribe to the Release Candidate update stream.
New in SR6 RC1:
- Annotation: Text: Text does not show in RH6 (RH-46254)
- Area: Failure (RH-45887)
- BlockEdit: Reverses normals (RH-20775)
- Explode: Exploding a polysurface with per-face materials drops the material assignment (RH-42470)
- File IO: OBJ import pops up a dialog for every unknown type it encounters (RH-46255)
- Grasshopper: Custom Preview render mesh providers are skipped inside clusters. (RH-45439)
- Grasshopper: Components: Empties and nulls in Addition/Subtraction/Multiplication need to be handled better. (RH-45811)
- Rendering: Materials: Need a way to get a simple color from an ON_Material for the layer panel (RH-46117)
- TextObject: Broken single stroke fonts for V6 (RH-43096)
- WeldVertices: Does not work in V6 with attached model. (RH-46170)