Text modifying latest update

latest update , i have a hard time modifiyng the text in rhino, when selecting the text , when double click on the text , the text popup appears
double click the text edit popup comes up, but i can not change the text in size etc
but when enlarging the text in the menu and then change the font , it enlarges and changes font… not handy
side menu propertys in layers does work, but you have to click the propertys icon then the A to edit

Hoi Rob, are you saying that something changed in the latest update?
Which version are you running now and what was the previous version you were running?

i noticed now i am running 6.14 11-3-2019

And the previous version?
What are the changes that you see between these versions?

i do not know i see now that it does not work as it should , i had updates but did not work with text
in previous i could double click the text and edit, in the popup , now this is not possible in the popup there it does not work ok try this double click a text ,select words try to make the size larger…selection goes away , size can not be altered, use another font, make it larger and click ok there it is larger but not the font you did want to use try to change it … again does not work, at least not on my laptop or pc
it does work ok on the side menu with layers and propertys

This I see here as well and will get it on the list. - RH-51527

I’m not sure what you are describing here. You seem to be saying that you can get the font size to change anyway?

Yes , enlarge the font in the popup you will see no change, change the font klick ok and a larger font is there depends on howmuch you have enlarged .
double click again edit size and go back to teh font you want and it is there in the size you dialed in

Thanks for clarifying that, Rob!

RH-51527 is fixed in the latest Service Release Candidate