Ok guys, I hope most of the bugs are ironed out now.
Here’s what’s updated:
- New faster spin test
- Fixed disappearing red line
- Holomark2 is now an install file, so it’s easier to install.
Just download, run and type Holomark2 within Rhino.
- A new Graph visually shows the scores compared to a Synthetic Average.
- It checks what language Rhino is running in and shows a warning if it’s not English.
- The mini file is now write protected and imported into Holomark2,
so you don’t accidentally alters it and gets false results.
Click the image to go to the download page
The scores are NO LONGER comparable to the earlier betas as I replaced the core spin test with the built in testmaxspeed equivalent for python and updated the average scores so they now use a bit above my Quadro 4000 as average. I will probably update this in the future…
I did not alter the CPU average from the previous builds.
I also fixed the oddly disappearing red line bug that a few users encountered.
I was also going to replace the stresstest with a fixed 10x10 grid of meshed minis, but that requires more coding, and more time, which I don’t have right now, so those with a K5000 will just have to live with the long wait for the 500 cars to fill the screen
ENJOY and share, both scores and bugs.
So what are you waiting for? Go get it!