There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- New Tool Palettes: New in V6 and PanelingTools
- Commands added to the various tool palettes (more high-quality icons coming soon)
- Display pipeline changes to eliminate red viewports
- Fixed a bug that caused them to disappear
- CopyViewportToDetail now works
- Help: Fixed a crash when viewing Command Help
- User Interface cleanup work in various dialogs
- Various Mojave Dark mode fixes
- RhinoCommon Developers:
- Translation and localization improvements
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later