There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Display modes updated for Rhino 6
- Improved display performance in Raytraced viewports when using CPU
- Dark Mode fixes for Python SDK UI
- Various improvements to Layout and Annotation performance
- Translation and localization improvements
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later