There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Major Grasshopper update to version 6 source
- Right sidebar now separates Object Properties from Panels
- Layer Manager: You can now multi-select and change values
- Command options dialogs: Mojave Dark mode compatible
- Fixed a bug when using the Gumball with multiple files
- Translations are updated in most supported languages
- Python: fixed some bugs with RhinoScriptSyntax
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later