There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Fixed a save and export bug where not all of the geometry was saved
- Continued User Interface cleaning
- Grasshopper scripting components now use a new code editor control. Currently syntax highlighting and line numbers are implemented.
- Grasshopper updates based on the active Rhino document when working with multiple documents.
- Grasshopper gumball widgets can now be moved with the mouse
- Improvements in Named CPlane
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later