There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- SelBlockInstanceNamed command added
- Block instances can now be selected from the Block Manager
- Keyboard shortcuts editor reports duplicates and conflicts with macOS
- Command autocomplete now ignores accents in command names
- “Turn off automatic checking” for bad objects now works as expected
- Choose object popover is now legible when macOS is in Increase contrast mode
- When running Hatch for the first time, the default hatches are loaded
- Display properties panel added to the Layout window
- Linetype examples are shown in the Layers manager
- BlockEdit no longer transforms block instances during editing
- Macros can now be used to create RGB colors
- Grasshopper improvements:
- When two assemblies collide, fewer sparks fly
- Create user object workflow now flows more smoothly
- Other bug fixes and optimizations. See the complete list of bugs fixed.
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), or macOS Sierra (10.12.3).