There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This is a Release Candidate for the 5.2 update to Rhino for Mac. With the exception of Grasshopper, we will ship this RhinoWIP as the update to Rhino for Mac unless you tell us about a significant problem.
This Rhino for Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these changes:
- BoxEdit is now working
- Refinements to the BlockEdit feature
- ShowLayouts command added
- Layout features should be more discoverable
- Major improvements to translation and localization
- Supported 3DConnexion devices now work in the Material window
- Command Help is now working again
- “ExplicitHistory" improvements
- You can now paste text into Panel components
- Recent definition files that cannot be found are ghosted out
- Double-clicking a scribble no longer crashes Rhino
- Default preview colors are customizable
- Fixed a bug where disconnected wires would not disconnect
- Image Export options dialog is cleaned up
- Cross Reference variations should now behave as expected
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).