There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Use Rhinoceros > Preferences > Files to set file search paths
- Mesh command settings are now saved between Rhino sessions
- Reordering Named Views and Named CPlanes alphabetically is now optional
- Material textures can now be rotated in the material’s properties panel
- Fixed crashes with both the BlockEdit and Rebuild commands
- Grasshopper improvements:
- Performance and stability enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), or macOS Sierra (10.12.6).