There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Rhino for Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these changes:
- Layout features are now available for testing
- Numerous refinements to the BlockEdit command UI
- Changing model units now allows you to cancel
- Floating tool palette positions are now sticky between sessions
- NewFloatingViewport command is available
- Dots can be edited in Properties panel
- PNG images used for PictureFrame are properly found
- Anaglyphic stereo is working (again)
- Improvements to the Korean translation
- “ExplicitHistory" improvements
- GhPython components supported
- Settings are now settable
- Geometry Pipeline component finds geometry
- Fixed a number of bugs that caused Rhino to crash
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).