There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5 SR10.
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Lots and lots of language localization work.
- License validation issues have been fixed.
- Object Properties Inspector > Mesh > Adjust Settings now works.
- Command autocompletion works with the command options dialog.
- Command autocompletion works correctly for people who type too fast 8^).
- Fix for white viewports on Macs with multiple displays.
We typically release a new Work In Progress version every Tuesday.
This Mac WIP release requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
If Rhino is crashing when opening or saving models and you have DropBox installed, please upgrade OS X Yosemite to the latest version. There is a bug in the initial distribution of OS X Yosemite that causes this crash.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10).