There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Layout window now contains a helpful layout tool palette
- You can now lock and unlock multiple details in the layout window
- Layout thumbnails update when there is a change to layout layers
- Duplicate a layout by holding the option key while dragging a layout’s thumbnail
ImportLayoutcommand now working as expected
Preferencescommand opens the Preferences dialog
Settingscommand opens the Settings (document properties) dialog
- “Show only this layer” added to option-click context menu in the layers menu
- The hash (#) symbol can now be used to toggle history
- Fixed a bug where view manipulation would stop working after cancelling a file close
SetViewnow changes the viewport’s label as it should
A viewport’s size can be set from the
DimAngleDegrees Minutes Seconds now displays properly
- Zoo license check out and check in now fully supported
- Fixed a crash that occurred when setting the print width
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).