There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Block previews should now display properly
- “Named views set clipping planes” option added
- Surface edges are now displayed properly in rendered viewports
- Fixed a bug where setting print margins caused offsets in vector printing
- Linetype examples in the layer manager are more demonstrative
- Keyboard shortcuts defined by macOS should now be reported correctly
- Other bug fixes and optimizations.
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), or macOS Sierra (10.12.4).