There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Rhino for Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these changes:
- Layout dialog lists the available paper sizes
- 3DConnexion devices now work in floating viewports
- Magic Trackpad 2 is now detected properly and preferences can be set
- Single-click to maximize/minimize viewports works (again)
- Fixed a bug that caused closing floating viewports to crash Rhino
- “ExplicitHistory" improvements
- Recent Files menu is now working
- MD Slider can now be dragged in both dimensions
- Panel component now shows state of selections and wraps text properly
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).