There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- You can now run commands every time a model is opened (Preferences > General)
- Grasshopper ribbon drop-down menus are no longer blue
- Fixed a bug with ExportPreferences present in older versions of OS X
- Zoom 1 to 1 now works on all display resolutions
- Fixed bug that caused thin red borders around viewports on macOS Sierra
- Localization and translation updates
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).