Rhino.Inside Revit older versions

Hi,

I was just wondering if installers of Rhino.Inside Revit older versions are available somewhere for download.
Specifically, I am looking for v1.3, is there any chance to be able to download it somewhere?

Thanks!

Ciao @ar0551,

I can find the v1.3 installer for you, but is there any specific reason to install v1.3? Have we broke anything?

Thanks.

Hi,
I am setting this up for a colleague @pixypk .
She mentioned having issues when creating columns, where in 1.3 she was able to change the Column Style parameter from slanted to vertical, but was not able to do this anymore in 1.5, as the property was no longer available.
She also mentioned some issues with creating grid axes, where the generation would not work when using odd numbers, but only with even ones.
Having the installer for 1.3 would be great to be able to run these older files, and then figure out how to fix the issues in v1.5.
Thanks a lot!

Both things are solved on v1.6.

Please try it using the RC from the Updates.

where is the older version download files… thanks in advance…

We only offer downloads for the Public, Release Candidate & Daily Builds. What issue are you trying to solve by reverting to an older version? Thanks.

the version of my revit is 2021.0 and the new one doesn’t work on it…

Please update your Revit to 2021.1

I just updated my rhino.inside revit but it also requires update in 2022.

I can’t upgrade right now because my disk is almost full :s

Is there a way to go to an older version like 1.9?

Hi @jnavarro1,

RiR v1.9 also requires 2022.1.

You can Continue without updating Revit.
The only component that will not work will be ‘Delete Workset’ and the result should not be catastrophic, it will turn red and will suggest you to update Revit, but as long as you don’t use this component the rest should work as before.

Should… :S

haha jk

Nice thank you.

Wait, now rhino.inside wont load because of the update.
I thought this would let me use it.

@jnavarro1 have you tried to reinstall RiR after the Revit update?

1 Like

I actually manage to update my Revit so nevermind. Thanks.
What happened is that i didn’t have the revit 2022 update and thats why RiR didn’t load.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Creating Vertical Columns

If you are releasing Daily builds there should be a place to rollback to an older daily build version. I just downloaded the latest build and it won’t load, but there are some features that don’t work with the last release candidate which doesn’t support Rhino 8.

Hi Benjamin,

Can you elaborate?

The focus is on Rhino 8 Gh1 components at the moment, Revit integrations with Rhino 8 will be coming soon.

If you are looking for a particular build i can send that to you, ideally the Release Candidate would be the latest and greatest.

I’m looking for the last Daily Build. I just updated today and now RIR won’t start. Trying to update to Revit 2023 to see if that fixes the problem with the latest build. I sent an email to mcneel that was generated from the error which should have all the details of the error. It would be great to just have all the daily builds for download somewhere. That way if something breaks in a release you can find the version that works for you.

If you are having issues with R2023 & Rhino 8 installing please uninstall your previous RiR version via windows Add/Remove Programs and then use the latest daily.

That is what I did. I also updated Revit 2023 to the latest patch. Could you send the last daily build befor the one you released yesterday? It would be great to have a couple of versions of the daily build for download exactly for this reason, something breaks and then there is no way to roll back except to the RC which doesn’t support Rhino 8.