There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Grasshopper: ghpythonlib now available in Python components
- SetActiveViewport is now working as expected
- Import DWG with layouts now creates correct page size
- Single click to maximize view works again
- File > Revert To… no longer showing black views
- Fixed a common crash with file-selection dialogs
- Render window’s Save button is now safe to click
- Right-click to repeat last command works (when context menus are disabled)
- OneView: CPlanes update automatically
- Translation and localization improvements
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later