There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- NamedPosition command added
- Dragging and dropping 3dm files onto viewports is now supported
- Snapshots: Play button now working
- Grasshopper now displays IO warnings and errors properly
- Fixed a bug where sidebar contents would disappear
- Resizing viewports now updates the viewport’s size property
- Translation and localization improvements
- YesInYesNoField box is just Yes
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later