There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- 4View command added
- If you delete a block definition, you can now undo
- Named Views and Named CPlanes lists sort alphabetically
- PLY import now scales to the proper unit when specified
- Quicklook previews are larger
- Performance and stability enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), or macOS Sierra (10.12.6).