There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Performance and stability enhancements
- Grasshopper improvements:
- Components have less aliasing and are more crisply rendered
- Preferences dialogs are more responsive
- Data Viewer dialog is now implemented
- MD Slider does not slip into another dimension
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), or macOS Sierra (10.12.5).