still evaluating VA and I am trying to implement it in my workflow on a current project. This topic is related to this topic. So, right now I have created the gh definition attached WINDOW-CASE DEEP-2.gh (24.5 KB) .
- Even if I have created the basic geometry of the window, I am certaing it takes some improvements in the actual code, so if you have any suggestion on it, please do not hesitate.
- I can understand it does not work the way other window-components work. For instance, It cannot get created from curve (following the dimensions of the curve - instead it grabs dimensions from input dimensions) (IMG 1)
- It does not have any materials on it, and I would like someone to point me where to look for tutorials on materials for VA components from GH definitions. (For instance, input material list for the component)
- The window, should pass through both wall components (stone wall and wooden wall). How can the gh definition get modified in order to create a hole for the window for both walls (consecutive ones)? (Schematic Section 1, IMG 3)
- The window gh definition should be modified in order to give much more detail in component. For instance, the “big-case” of the window should have its insulation layer inside, the structural assemblies it would require later on etc. Could anyone to point me to any available tutorial, topic etc and even have any suggestions on that? (Schematic Section 1)
Thanks in advance!