Wall accurate intersections optimal workflow

Hi @fsalla. I am getting familiar with VisualArq and this is very pleasant. I have continued with the workaround below:

I have created 2 wall styles. a) Double Wall (with stone on the outer layer) b) Single Wall (with wooden Panel on the outer layer), Please see the images below.

The single Wall, when needed according to the 2D drawings, in on top of the Double Wall, creating this way a stacked Wall (but with two separate objects).

Q1: Could you suggest a workaround to combine them in as single component? I am thinking of using grasshopper to combine them and placing the Wall by clicking on start and end with mouse just like placing a normal wall, is this possible somehow?

Q2: Do you think that as bim configuration having walls on top of others is a good solution?

In regards with the wall joint configuration:

• When two walls are parallel to each other I set the Wall Joint to None
  • When two walls perpendicular to each other I set the Wall Joint to Miter
    Q3: Is this a good configuration?

I have seen one issue in this approach, one specific intersection is not as expected. Please see the video below. Maybe you would like to investigate it, it seems like a bug.

The one wall instead of two parallel alongside, has solved the issue with the window, we are able to place one and have a hole in the whole wall-system, as below.

Of course, I have some job to do yet with the actual gh definition for the window of this topic.

Also, the another gh definition for a door component (which needs to get improved) can be placed in the double wall. (Maybe I should change the title of the topic).

Anyway, for now, I have to continue with the rest of the parts of the building. For example, we are missing for now the actual structural frames inside the empty space of the walls. There is a similarity with this topic I wish we could find some way to get those frames with holes for windows and doors when needed.

Now that we have a clearer view of the strategy that we are following, any suggestion of yours would save us much time.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have noticed that the creation of walls can work as expected (in regards with outer and inner layers) only when created counter-clockwise. Is this correct or is this a bug?