Rhino for Mac is almost here! The Release Candidate (RC) is a full commercial product that runs with 90-day evaluation, commercial, and educational (but not WIP) license keys. When you download RC, you will start your 90-day evaluation period.
We will ship the current RC as Rhino 5 for Mac unless you tell us about a significant problem.
What will happen:
- Your Rhino 5 for Mac WIP will stop working on June 3, 2015.
- Download the latest Release Candidate before June 3rd. (Watch for an email with your 90-day evaluation license key and a download link.)
- In the next few weeks, we will announce Rhino for Mac, including special introductory pricing and where to buy. You will be among the first to know.
- Some WIP features have been removed from Rhino for Mac.
- Rhino for Mac is NOT the same as Rhino for Windows.
Please let us know if you see a problem that should be fixed before we release.