A third Release Candidate (RC3) for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available. It is a full commercial product that runs with 90-day evaluation, commercial, and educational (but not WIP) license keys. When you enter your evaluation license key, you will start your 90-day evaluation period. If you already entered your evaluation key for a previous Release Candidate, you will not need to enter it again.
We will ship RC3 as Rhino 5 for Mac unless you tell us about a significant problem.
What will happen:
- Visit http://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-mac/5/evaluation to download RC3.
- We will send you an email with your Rhino for Mac 90-day evaluation license key and a download link.
- In the next few weeks, we will announce Rhino for Mac, including special introductory pricing and where to buy. You will be among the first to know.
- Some WIP features have been removed from Rhino for Mac.
- Rhino for Mac is NOT the same as Rhino for Windows.
Please let us know if you see a problem that should be fixed before we release.
Items fixed in RC3:
- Many command help topics would display an “unknown command” message. This has been fixed.
- Some issues with license validation have been fixed.
- The DupLayer command is broken and has been removed.