A fourth Release Candidate (RC4) for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available. It is a full commercial product that runs with 90-day evaluation, commercial, and educational (but not WIP) license keys. When you enter your evaluation license key, you will start your 90-day evaluation period. If you already entered your evaluation key for a previous Release Candidate, you will not need to enter it again.
We will ship RC4 as Rhino 5 for Mac unless you tell us about a significant problem.
What will happen:
- Visit http://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-mac/5/evaluation to download RC4.
- We will send you an email with your Rhino for Mac 90-day evaluation license key and a download link.
- In the next few weeks, we will announce Rhino for Mac, including special introductory pricing and where to buy. You will be among the first to know.
- Some WIP features have been removed from Rhino for Mac.
- Rhino for Mac is NOT the same as Rhino for Windows.
Please let us know if you see a problem that should be fixed before we release.
Items fixed in RC4:
- The Materials window no longer uses gigabytes of memory when there are hundreds of materials in use.
- Dragging thousands of objects is now much faster.
- A crash when using the gumball has been fixed.