A second Release Candidate (RC2) for Rhino for Mac is now available. It is a full commercial product that runs with 90-day evaluation, commercial, and educational (but not WIP) license keys. When you enter your evaluation license key, you will start your 90-day evaluation period. If you already entered your evaluation key for a previous Release Candidate, you will not need to enter it again.
We will ship RC2 as Rhino 5 for Mac unless you tell us about a significant problem.
What will happen:
- Your Rhino for Mac WIP will stop working on June 3, 2015.
- Before June 3rd, visit http://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-mac/5/evaluation to download RC2.
- We will send you an email with your Rhino for Mac 90-day evaluation license key and a download link.
- In the next few weeks, we will announce Rhino for Mac, including special introductory pricing and where to buy. You will be among the first to know.
- Some WIP features have been removed from Rhino for Mac.
- Rhino for Mac is NOT the same as Rhino for Windows.
Please let us know if you see a problem that should be fixed before we release.
Items fixed in RC2:
- A problem with Rhino for Mac using increasing amounts of memory without limit has been fixed.
- The FilletEdge command no longer creates an invalid object.
- The Help links have been updated to point to Rhino for Mac documentation.
- Some issues with license validation have been fixed.