Resolution problem after update

Wow, this is great! I’ve been having this problem for a few weeks now and I posted my issue but never got a reply. But using this command in my startup options fixed my issue!

Thanks Pascal

I just installed SR 14, and I’m having display resolution issues that sound similar to those described here. Was there a final fix related to this?

Thanks,
d

Thank you!

This problem is still not resolved in SR14. I have rolled back to SR13 64-bit
(5.13.60913.21340, 13/09/2016)
Just curious: what goodies am I missing out on by not having the latest release?

You can read all about it here:

Aargh!
Rolling back has not worked, I now have multiple problems: Plug-in warnings on startup, no Brazil, no Neon, no materials panel, no ground plane, god knows what else.
Help!

Rolling back doesn’t work - you’ll need to uninstall Rhino from Control Panel (including both 32- and 64-bit versions, any language packs, and help media). Then install SR13.

Does that work?

Hi Brian

I’ve updated today after installing my Rhino in October 2017 with no problems and am now facing the exact same problem with resolution, cluttered menus etc, however uninstalling and re-installing the older version hasn’t helped.

Why might that be?

See if these noted help get you sorted:
https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/5/video/highres/toolbars_and_text_too_small_in_64-bit_rhino_5_on_high_resolution_screen

Same happening here

Thus is happening on shaded and render veiwport.

Hello - can you please run SystemInfo in Rhino and paste the results here?

thanks,

-Pascal

Driver is up to date and i ve done everything but still same here

Ah, OK, V5… see if there is anything here that applies:

https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/5/video/highres/toolbars_and_text_too_small_in_64-bit_rhino_5_on_high_resolution_screen

-Pascal

I had tried that but didn’t work for me

Have you tried the V6 eval?
How does it look on your system?

Yes I had tried, on v6 render veiwport became totaly white. Can’t see anything