Printing From Model Space Crashes Rhino

That’s what it does.

1 Like

Especially in hidden mode or just plan display turned on.

@djhg, @Tomek_Wloga have you sent the crash reports? we haven’t heard about them so we are not sure if these ara caused by VisualARQ. Can you send them to visualarq@asuni.com directly? Remember to change the .dmp file’s name before closing the Rhino crash message.

I have sent several of those crash reports over this past weekend, but never with changing the file name. I have forgotten what name it is supposed to be.

When Rhino crashes, a CrashDump.dmp file is generated in the Desktop. This file is replaced by a useless dmp file unless you change its name before closing the Rhino crash message. We need that file to figure out the reason of the crash.

I iknow. I was trying to say that I forget what it needs to be renamed to. So I improvised when I had the crash today. I hope it got through.

Yes, we have got some crash report from you, thanks!

I don’t know if these crashes are specific to VisualARQ, but just in case… The latest Rhino 6.6 service release that was released today fixes a known printing crash that you may be seeing. I would recommend getting the 6.6 service release to test.

1 Like