Font problem when printing to PDF

Hi

I am using Radjhani font which displays fine in Rhino layout however when I print to PDF the letters all change. There is one text box that is not altered however. This is the font style that needs to be used so I would like to work out how to fix the problem please.

I can share the file if it is kept confidential.

It won’t be confidential if you attach it here in the forum. Search “sending confidential file” here on discourse (use the magnifying glass icon at the top right) to find out how to do it.

I just printed this with rhino 7 beta and came out fine.
there are a few versions of the font maybe make sure that you have all the versions. 1.pdf (12.4 KB) raja.3dm (85.6 KB)

I;m using Rhino 6, not 7. Here is an edited file for reference.

The problem is only when printing to PDF …

LAYOUT OPTIONS_copy.3dm (2.2 MB)

Hello - can you post an image that shows what we’re looking for that is incorrect? So far, just a quick test, this looks right to me but I am not sure where the problem lies.

-Pascal

Beaulawrence

1m

Hi,

When saving this (using rhino 6) as a pdf, the font is not as it should be. On the actual Rhino file it appears correctly, but not on pdf

LAYOUT OPTIONS1.pdf (81.4 KB)

Hi! I am having the same problem working in Rhino 7. The font appears correct in the rhino file, but when i print it is in a different font and character. Have you found any solutions to this problem?in rhino
printed

Hello - we’ll need an example file - so far the previous example from @beaulawrence works here in V6 and V7 - Please also run the SystemInfo command in Rhino and copy/paste the results here.

-Pascal