I am told that my work will need to be passed onto an architect, who I dont know.
What export option do I use and exactly what settings do I select (as they will make or break what I do no doubt !!!) to achieve the following :-
- Keep my layers and names so they can be turned off/on and reveal/hide the objects as I can ?
- Keep the layer colouring which the objects also have ( objects use layer colours is my method of working)
- Dimensions retain their visible size same as I see them, no microscopic dims and arrows
- Text and leaders viewable as I see them size wise. If on red layer then in red etc.
- Ortho views and perspective view
I dont think the original Autocad, if he/she has that, does a rotate 3D, as it doesnt do surfaces etc, or does it nowadays ?