Vray 3.4 asset editor doesn't show up normally

hey guys!

i have recentely update my windows to the latest version and it seems that it has done something to my graphic card …when i go to vray, the interface of the asset editor became all black like this

i can still click the buttons (par my memory of their position, without seeing them) and render image but i can’t see any setting on the asset editor …

i had tried to update my graphic card drivers(nvidia quadro 1000m) and reinstall vray and rhino but they don’t help. The only way to see the interface is to disable my nvidia card and switch to my intergreted intel graphic card…but i cant render a image with it …

anyone knows how to solve the problem ?

best regard

forget vray 3.4 :persevere: looking forward on 3.6 @ 18, jan 2018 :sunglasses:

i hope 3.6 will work fine with my graphic card …Thx!

#metoo :sweat_smile:

I hope 3.6 have a better compatible form vary 2 file, such as materials

Hello,

If the issue persist even after updating your GPU drivers, please do the following:

• go to %AppData%\Chaos Group\V-Ray for SketchUp
  • create a new text file and name it neui.config (config being the file extension)
  • copy and paste the following line in the .config file:

{"disableHardwareAcceleration": true}

• save the file and close it.

Kind regards,
Peter Chaushev
V-Ray for Rhino QA
www.chaosgroup.com

Thank you Peter for your answer!
vray for sketchup? shouldn’t it be v-ray for Rhino?
I tried this method but it didin’t work :frowning:

Apologies, it is the same solution for both V-Ray 3 for SketchUp/Rhino. Could you please send an email at support@chaosgroup.com in order to provide you with further assistance?

Kind regards,
Peter Chaushev
V-Ray for Rhino QA
www.chaosgroup.com

Yes! i 'll try to send a mail .Thanks a lot anyway !

hi guys,
i have this problem, :slightly_frowning_face:

what should i do?

I have exactly same problem!

this fix worked for me. in my case it was an issue with a high-DPI monitor scaling the Vray UI weirdly within Rhino. thanks!

same here. both not working.

the solution works perfect for me, TY !

Untitled