VisualARQ 2.4.3 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Rectangular and hexagonal tag border were not working.
- First and last panels between muntin bars were bigger than the others.
- Section caps of VisualARQ objects were shown black in “Realistic” display mode.
- Vertical scrollbar was missing in the parameter dropdown list in the table style editor.
- Slab created from a NURB curve was corrupted when some control points were deleted.
- DupEdge command works with VisualARQ objects
- Fixed bug in the installer that prevents IFC import and export plug-ins to load.
- Fixed a display bug in “Hidden” display mode of sectioned curved walls.
- Fixed a hang when computing space objects.
- Fixed a crash in Rhino 5 when snapping to a VisualARQ object while a transform command was running.
- Fixed a crash when Grasshopper failed to load.
- Fixed a crash when deleting control points of a slab.