VisualARQ 2.4.1 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Some UI strings were not translated.
- Inserted models with a different unit system were not scaled.
- Section hatches were not printed in Hidden Vector Output when current layer was off in the detail.
- Section view disappears after undoing a change on it.
- Some meshes were not visible in Rendered viewports when they were outside of the viewport when the model was opened.
- Update Property component left objects in bad state.
- Missing hole in doors and windows that were inserted in the top part of the wall.
- Slabs created from a NURB curve disappeared after moving a control point.
- Wall joints were not correctly solved when calling VisualARQ.Script.AddWall() method from a C# Grasshopper Component.
- Section views failed to compute when an object in the document had an invalid bounding box.
- Wrong section line color was used in some cases.
- Fixed an issue when canceling an import of an IFC file with errors.
- Fixed stability and display issues after running vaSlabAdd or vaSlabSubtract commands.
- Fixed a crash when opening files from VisualARQ 1.x in Rhino 5.
- Fixed a crash when opening or inserting models in Rhino 5.
- Fixed a crash when editing a VisualARQ object with history.
- Fixed a crash when selecting an object after creating a new document.
- Fixed a crash in Rhino 5 when importing a Grasshopper Style with Rhino 6 components.