VisualARQ 2.3.8 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed a bug that made all edges invisible when using Hidden display mode in Rhino 6 SR12.
- Fixed a bug in the Door Deconstruct Grasshopper Component when the host was a curtain wall.
- Fixed a crash when inserting an element using a Grasshopper style in a document with the Ground Plane enabled.
- Fixed a crash when doing a copy and paste of a text dot between two different documents with a similar, but not equal, layer tree.
- Fixed a crash when starting a new document and a VisualARQ object with a custom parameter was selected.
- Fixed a crash when working in a layout.