VisualARQ 2.4.2 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Parameters baked using Grasshopper Components were show in a wrong category in the properties panel.
- Pattern angle input of a Section View style was ignored.
- VisualARQ objects were clipped in Rhino 5.
- Installer failed with the error “Setup Wizard ended prematurely”
- 2D geometry aligned with the section line was clipped in real-time section viewports.
- Objects in millimeters template are overdimensioned.
- Imported styles into a millimeters template were overscaled.
- Curves were not sectioned in Wireframe or Shaded display modes.