VisualARQ 2.3.3 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Grasshopper Components:
- It was not possible to reference object styles defined by a Grasshooper definition.
- Beams weren’t visible when UseExtrusion was set to
Polysurface, ends were set to
Horizontaland the alignment was different than
- Elements weren’t visible when the scale was not uniform.
- Elements using blocks with meshes weren’t visible during the insert command.
- Balanced stair slabs were slow to compute on section views or Make2D due a complex surface (only affected Rhino 6).
- Fixed a crash when opening a document where a VisualARQ object had been duplicated outside VisualARQ.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.