VisualARQ 2.2.1 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Grasshopper Components:
- Fixed button text in Update Property component.
- Fixed a bug that made text objects in VisualARQ annotations not movable after exploding them (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables).
- Fixed a bug that changed the active viewport when opening a document.
- Fixed a crash when printing a layout with a detail that contained VisualARQ objects.
- Fixed a crash when VisualARQ was being loaded and the system PATH variable was longer than 2048 characters.
- Fixed a crash when trying to run the command vaLicense from a Remote Desktop session.
- Fixed a crash when displaying VisualARQ objects with texts.
- Fixed a crash when document was modified when a Grasshopper definition solution was computed and GrasshopperBake command was not running.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VI, previous versions are not supported.
NOTE: If you are using a network license, you will get “License Error 312” the first time you run Rhino after installing VisualARQ. Just close Rhino and start it again, and network license will be acquired without errors. You don’t need to run vaLicense command in order to fix this issue.