VisualARQ 2.2.2 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed a bug that made difficult to select objects in a detail in Hidden mode when the layout was zoomed.
- Fixed a bug that cause “License Error 312” after installing a VisualARQ update when using network license mode.
- Fixed a crash when changing a single scale factor of a furniture element.
- Fixed a crash when exploding multiple instances that share the same block definition.
- Fixed a crash when trying to open a file saved in Rhino 6.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VI, previous versions are not supported.