VisualARQ 2.1.2 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Added support for Unicode® characters when exporting a table to CSV.
- Added support for double precision meshes in Hidden, Conceptual and Realistic display modes.
- Added support for double precision meshes in real-time section viewports.
- Referenced symbols (hatch patterns, layers, linetypes, blocks and dimension styles) by VisualARQ objects are no longer deleted when running the command Purge.
- Real-time Section Viewports:
- Fixed a bug that hide caps and section lines of all sectioned objects.
- Fixed a bug that hide caps of block instances.
- Fixed a bug that makes block instances to ignore the “Clipping” section attribute.
- Fixed a bug when computing a section view that produces very large vertical lines.
- Grasshopper Components:
- Fixed a bug that makes the preview of a roof not visible.
- Some spaces were not imported or exported.
- Objects were mirrored by the XY plane when importing some IFC models in Rhino 6.
- Fixed a bug that recovers previously deleted objects when importing or inserting a 3DM.
- Fixed a crash when opening a VisualARQ document in Rhino 6.
- Fixed a crash when copying an object.
- Fixed a bug that may slow down Rhino on large documents.
- VisualARQ toolbar was hidden the first time Rhino was executed after installing VisualARQ.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.