VisualARQ 2.3.7 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Details using Conceptual display mode were printed using vector mode.
- Text on schedule tables used a wrong vertical alignment.
- Improved speed when updating plan views in documents with many text objects.
- Some layers were duplicated when updating a linked block that was modified outside VisualARQ.
- Fixed a crash when importing a document.
- Fixed a hang when opening some documents.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.