VisualARQ 2.3.2 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- vaSpace command options FromCurve and FromSurface were not working.
- Fixed a crash when updating a Plan View on a document with text objects with a height smaller than the document tolerance.
- Fixed a crash when updating linked blocks geometry and real-time section was enabled.
- Intersection lines between section planes were not visible.
- Some curves may not be shown when a real-time section was enabled.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.