VisualARQ 2.3.1 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Hidden Vector Output:
- Section and Plan views were not printed in hidden vector mode.
- Wrong section print color was used when drawing an element or furniture created from block.
- Elements were scaled when they were copied from one document to another document using a different unit system.
- Wrong section hatch color was used when printing a section view in hidden vector output.
- A thin white line was sometimes drawn on top of sectioned blocks in hidden display mode.
- Door stop wasn’t cut at the bottom segment.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.