VisualARQ 2.3.4 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed a crash when opening a file.
- Fixed a crash when a document was being saved.
- Fixed a crash when working on document with VisualARQ objects inside blocks.
- Fixed a crash when opening a document with elements or annotation objects defined by blocks.
- Fixed a crash when using the properties panel.
- Elements or furniture objects from blocks were not correctly scaled when document unit system was changed.
- VisualARQ plug-in reported an incorrect version (2.3.0) in the plug-in manager.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.