VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.3.4 released

Hi,

VisualARQ 2.3.4 is now available for download.

This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to visualarq@asuni.com.

Here is the list of changes:

Fixed bugs:

• Fixed a crash when opening a file.
  • Fixed a crash when a document was being saved.
  • Fixed a crash when working on document with VisualARQ objects inside blocks.
  • Fixed a crash when opening a document with elements or annotation objects defined by blocks.
  • Fixed a crash when using the properties panel.
  • Elements or furniture objects from blocks were not correctly scaled when document unit system was changed.
  • VisualARQ plug-in reported an incorrect version (2.3.0) in the plug-in manager.

Known bugs and limitations:

• Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
  • Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
  • This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.

Enjoy!

Enric

4 Likes

[WISH]: Automatic updates, or just make it a little easier, filling out the form, then getting an email, downloading the file, closing all of the open Rhino Documents, finally installing, only to find out that your workspace is now all janky and you have to make corrections is a real pain.

2 Likes

Hi @rheinason,

Automatic updates or a simpler update process is on our list.

Can you be more specific? What corrections do you need to make?

Thanks,

Enric

I need to set my Levels and Sections panels back into place and the tabs from VisualARQ(Walls, Slabs etc.) need to be activated again.

I’ll take a look at these issues, and try to keep everything in the same place as it was before the update.

Are you talking about toolbar tabs?

Enric

Yes.

1 Like

the link is not working please send me a link

Hi @uzairgulndm,

Which link is not working? I’ve tried the download link at the top, and it works.

Enric

1 Like

yes i working now