VisualARQ 2.3.5 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- vaSplit command option Point now is only enabled when a single object is selected.
- Fixed a crash in vaFillet command.
- Fixed a crash when updating linked blocks and the linked file was modified outside VisualARQ.
- Fixed a crash after editing UVW repeat mapping of a mesh object.
- Fixed a crash when a Grasshopper definition contains a C# component that closes the running definition during a solve.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VII, previous versions are not supported.