VisualARQ 2.2.3 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves a crash and two major bugs in the network license system (Zoo). Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Network licenses (Zoo):
- Fixed a bug that makes VisualARQ to reject checked-out licenses.
- Fixed a bug that makes VisualARQ to reject licenses from a Zoo Server if the 30-day evaluation period is expired.
- Fixed a crash when opening a document that contains a curtain wall with a path defined by a poly-curve.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.
- This release is compatible with Lands Beta VI, previous versions are not supported.