VisualARQ 2.1.1 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Changed “VisualARQ 2.0” to “VisualARQ 2” when adding a VisualARQ license to a Zoo Server.
- Removed “(x86)” platform string from the VisualARQ Zoo PlugIn installer.
- Changed vaFlip toolbar icon.
- Network license mode were not working in Rhino 6.
- Fixed a bug that makes some Grasshopper add-on fail to register some components and show a big error list.
- Fixed a crash when opening a non-3DM document.
- Fixed a bug that makes VisualARQ think the document was using a wrong unit system or tolerance.
- Annotation style object now use the current dimension style when no dimension style (By parent) is specified.
- Section arrows were too small in documents in milimeters.
- Text with unicode characters were not exported correctly to CSV.
- Fixed a bug that makes invisible all curve objects in a model with a level or section enabled.
- Fixed a crash when working in detail views.
- Fixed a display bug in rendered display modes when a Rhino clipping plane was enabled.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.