some one inside THEA FORUM report to me how to solve this. They say this:
Open new file and choose “large tamplate model” in "meters"
They argue that it solve my problem. Then i come try and nothing happens. The only method i found is, when finishing all parts, move the project file near as possible to (0,0,0) rhino coordinates. With this, Thea Works perfectly… Just one more thing. I have tested new Thea Render Update for Rhino and that issue simply disappear. The problem after was, that update was shity UNSTABLE. Impossible to work. Render wont start and always crash my system. So i came back to a previous and stable one.
Thanks for all help. I will keep working to see the final result as fast as possible.