I have a doubly curved shape that I didn’t build. It consists of several different surfaces. I can join it as one brep in Grasshopper. Now, I want to turn it into one single surface in order to apply transformers on it
A selection of surface points are to be lifted.
How can I turn it into a new surface?
I have tried:
- Contours (in order to extract the below) that I also extended to get better results
- patch (not so good results, but right now the best)
- Network of surfaces doesn’t work
- surface from points doesn’t work
- Loft and Fit loft both make inaccurate results, handling contour curves as if they were flipped…